- Deafblindness (or dual-sensory-impairment) is a unique disability which brings enormous challenges to the individual and those who support them.
Deafblindness has many causes. It affects people of all ages in different ways, and no two deafblind people are the same.
- Others will also have additional physical and/or learning disabilities as well.
So campaign and spread awareness with your feet and help change the world for deafblind people.
Sense Sock - Touching People's Lives. Working With Deafblind People .. 50p Goes to Sense
- Multi-Buy - Buy any 3 SockShop items get 10% off buy any 6 get 20% off
Make a difference today and spread the message with your feet. Sense, Touching People's Lives.
- 79% Cotton 20% Polyamide 1% Elastane
- 1 Pair Pack
- Gentle Grip Cuff
- Hand linked toes for smooth seams
Reviews from Feefo
100% of Reviewers Like this product (based on 1 reviewers)
|14-Nov-2012||Very good sock with no toe seems. Really comfy fit, will be buying more.|