Technologically advanced from the composition to the cuffs and through to the toes, the incredible X-Socks Trekking Light Limited Socks, with a total of 14 integrated, patented functions, represent the latest generation of Swiss-engineered, performance enhancing legwear, using every bit of their potential to give you the advantage. The yarn is a combination of many fibres, including hollow-core Robur for breath ability and cushioning, while skin-neutral, anti-allergenic lightweight Mythlan fibre counteracts germs and bacteria.
A unique 'Partial-kompression®' fit maximises muscular control while also ensuring that the cooling function of the skin is simultaneously maintained for a 'barefoot' climate that relieves strain on the body. Protection and stability zones are placed throughout the foot, at the instep, heel, ankle and toes, provide security on any surface.
X-Socks Trekking Light Limited Socks Include:
* Aktiv-Bund - Cuffs that guarantee perfect hold without slipping or constricting
* Air Guides - Spacers along the Air Conditioning Channel that effectively support the continuous circulation of fresh air
* Air Conditioning Channel - Conducts warm, moist air away from the anatomically shaped footbed via the inside surface of the foot with every movement, even in tight fitting shoes
* Stretching Rib - Provides the best elasticity and fit, allowing air to easily circulate along the ribs
* Toe Protector - Guards against blisters and chafing
* Instep Protector - Cushions, and absorbs shock, significantly reducing painful pressure points, scraping, bruising and blistering
* Toe Tip Protector - Asymmetrical impact-absorbing protectors made of hollow-core Robur™ fibres cushion and protect the pressure-sensitive toe-tips
* Traverse AirFlow Travel System - Regulates the temperature of the sole, conducting moist and overheated air into the AirConditioning Channel
* Anatomically shaped - Left and right footbeds with integrated AirConditioning Channel
* AirFlow AnklePads - Protecting ankle bones without affecting the ventilation ability of the AirConditioning Channel
* Heel Protector - Guards against pressure and friction
* X-Cross Bandage - Unique elastic crossover ankle bands, to hold and stabilise stressed tendons, muscles and joints without limiting freedom of movement
* Lambertz-Nicholson Achilles Tendon Protector - Highly abrasion-resistant and impact-absorbing material, cushioning the Achilles tendons against stress, pressure points and friction from the top of the shoe.
* Rod Type Paddings - Rod-type structures allowing air to move, so in the case of an impact, the pressure is not transferred to the skin, but escapes to the sides, buffering shock in not only one, but three directions.
10% OFF YOUR NEXT ORDER