IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING DELIVERY TO CANADA.
Please scroll to the bottom of the page for more information.
Standard Tracked (48 hour) UK Delivery is £1.99.
Our Priority Tracked (24 hour) UK Delivery option is £3.99, and aims to have your parcel with you the next working day (next day delivery is not guaranteed). Please note, orders placed after 4pm on Fridays will not be dispatched until the following Monday.
Next Day Delivery is £6.99. Guaranteed next working day delivery applies to orders placed before 5pm UK time (Monday-Friday, excluding Bank Holidays). Requires signature on delivery.
HOW DO I TRACK MY ORDER?
Tracking is provided for UK orders. Once we have dispatched your order, you will receive an email containing your tracking number, and a link to track your parcel using Royal Mail's tracking service. Royal Mail will send you tracking updates via email and SMS text message.INTERNATIONAL POSTAGE
Worldwide delivery is £3.99.
You can buy from pretty much anywhere - check for yourself! WHEN SHOULD I EXPECT MY ORDER?
are usually delivered within 2 working days
, but can sometimes take up to 7 days.
If you’re in Europe
, delivery usually takes 3-4 working days
, but can take up to 10 days.
For the Rest of the World
, delivery usually takes 5 working days
, but can take up to 14 days.ORDERING MONDAY TO FRIDAY?
Your items will be sent on the same day
, as long as you order before 5pm. BUYING AT THE WEEKEND?
Your items will be sent the next working day.NEED TO AMEND OR CANCEL YOUR ORDER?
If you wish to cancel or make any changes to your order, click here
If you do not manage to cancel your order before it is dispatched, you can return it to us for a full refund by following the instructions on our returns page
DIDN'T WANT TO DISTRACT YOU...
Here’s the full small print on postage, packaging and delivery.
- We aim to deliver standard UK
delivery orders in 2-3 days
and priority UK
delivery orders the next working day. Please wait
up to 7 days for Standard UK
deliveries, 14 days for overseas orders (usually up to 10 days for Europe) – just because every so often courier parcels can be delayed with the postal service due to very high volumes.
-Any undelivered orders must be reported to us
within 60 days, after this we are unable to rectify.
CUSTOMS & DUTY
It is our understanding that personal purchase orders below 800 US dollars being sent to the US and orders below 1000 Australian dollars being sent to Australia will not incur any duties to be paid. Please see full information regarding this here. All our overseas parcels are clearly marked as personal purchases.
- The customer is responsible for the importation of products into their country and must obey the regulations set by that country. Parcels may be subject to import duties and tax, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. Any additional charges for customs clearance are the customer's responsibility. Unfortunately, SockShop has no control over these charges and cannot predict the amounts charged.
- All orders will be debited in the currency in which the order is placed.
- We accept payment by credit or debit card (VISA, VISA ELECTRON, MASTERCARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS*, MAESTRO & SOLO) and PayPal.
*Please note we are currently only able to accept £GBP, $USD and €EUR payments via American Express.
EXTRA DELIVERY INFORMATION
Any extra delivery information given during the checkout process will be included on the delivery address label, however, we are unable to guarantee that the delivery person will always follow these instructions.DELIVERY COMPANY
The majority of our parcels are sent with Royal Mail
. We have used Royal Mail for many years now and find them extremely reliable. Please note that we occasionally send parcels with UPS
too. UPS are an extremely reputable company and the largest express carrier and package delivery company in the world.DELIVERY TO CANADA
In October, the Canadian Union of Postal Workers (CUPW) initiated rotating strike actions in several Canadian provinces. This affected the normal collection, processing and delivery of mail and parcels in locations experiencing the strike action, such as Vancouver and Toronto. However, in the last four weeks, the strike action by the CUPW has escalated across the country. There is now rolling strike action affecting Canada Post and its many services across Canada. This means delays and disruption are now much more extensive.
As a result of this escalation and the delays being experienced, Canada Post has now taken the step of instructing all overseas postal authorities it will not be accepting items into their network until further notice. This means Royal Mail (and every carrier outside Canada who uses Canada Post for delivery) are unable to send items to them, until the situation changes.
- Whilst we will currently continue to accept items bound for Canada, our advice to customers is to, wherever possible, delay the despatch of items to Canada, until we have confirmation from Canada Post that they are once again, able to accept and process items.
- This disruption affects all Royal Mail services and formats bound for Canada. It also affects Parcelforce Worldwide.
- Items already posted/collected in the UK on Wednesday 14th and Thursday 15th November will be safely held at Royal Mail’s international distribution centre awaiting onward processing when the situation in Canada changes.
- Items posted/ collected in the UK prior to Wednesday 14th November will have travelled from Royal Mail in the UK to Canada as usual. However please be advised that the processing and delivery of these items is likely to be subject to serious delay.
Canada Post understands the serious impact this is having and will have on customers, both domestic and international. They’re continuing to work to resolve the dispute and reach a settlement with the CUPW. We are expecting an update from them on the ongoing negotiations and their services on Sunday 18th/Monday 19th November.
We have a long-standing and strong working relationship with Canada Post and will be providing further updates and customer advice as soon as information becomes available.