- British Made
02nd June 2015
The great and good from the world of fashion have been gathering in London for a prestigious event ...View More News
Got a question? Get instant answers:
Buying online with SockShop is simple, speedy and safe.
You can use:
- Credit or debit card
- Pay with Amazon
Standard UK delivery is £1.99, and Worldwide Delivery is £2.99.You can buy from pretty much anywhere - check for yourself!
- We’re proud to use Royal Mail and UK deliveries are usually delivered within 2-3 working days.
- If you’re in the EEC (that’s the European Economic Community), delivery usually takes 3-4 working days.
- If you’re in the Rest of the World, delivery usually takes 5 working days.
- If your order is for Kazakhstan, delivery usually takes 7-10 working days.
Your items will be sent on the same day, as long as you order before 5pm.
BUYING AT THE WEEKEND?
Your items will be sent the next working day.
If you need your parcel guaranteed on the next working day, use our ‘UK Next Day’ signed-for service - £6.00 (order before 5pm Monday to Friday). During busy times, like the Christmas run-up, we’re busy picking and packing over the weekends too!
Please note, orders placed on Friday for next day delivery will arrive the next working day - usually Monday (excluding Bank Holidays.)
NEED TO AMEND OR CANCEL YOUR ORDER?
If you wish to cancel or make any changes to your order, click here.
We are able to do this for orders placed between Monday and Friday (before 4pm on Friday).
If you do not manage to cancel your order before it is dispatched, you can return it to us for a full refund by following the instructions on our returns page.
IS IT A GIFT?
Let us know if your order is a gift and going straight to that special someone. We’ll do our best to make it a surprise - just email firstname.lastname@example.org, and include your name, order number and a contact number.
DIDN'T WANT TO DISTRACT YOU...
Here’s the full small print on postage, packaging and delivery.
- The Royal Mail Special Delivery (guaranteed next working day) option is available for a charge of £6.00. Available Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holidays/Christmas) and only on orders received before 5pm.
This option will require a signature upon delivery. We reserve the right to hold any orders placed with the delivery method “UK Next Day” if not all information is provided when ordering.
- Please wait up to 7 days for UK orders, and up to 14 days for overseas orders (usually up to 10 days for Europe) – just because every so often courier parcels can be delayed due to very high volumes.
- Same day dispatch and next day delivery not available on pre-ordered items. - Any undelivered orders must be reported to us within 60 days, after this we are unable to rectify.
CUSTOMS & DUTY
- It is our understanding that personal purchase orders below 800 US dollars being sent to the US and orders below 1000 Australian dollars being sent to Australia will not incur any duties to be paid. Please see full information regarding this here. All our overseas parcels are clearly marked as personal purchases.
- The customer is responsible for the importation of products into their country and must obey the regulations set by that country. Parcels may be subject to import duties and tax, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. Any additional charges for customs clearance are the customers’ responsibility. Unfortunately SockShop has no control over these charges and cannot predict the amounts charged.
- All orders will be debited in the currency the order is placed in .
- We accept payment by credit or debit card (VISA, VISA ELECTRON, MASTERCARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS*, MAESTRO & SOLO, PayPal and Pay with Amazon.
*Please note we are currently only able to accept £GBP payments via American Express)
EXTRA DELIVERY INFORMATION
Any extra delivery information given during the checkout process will be included on the delivery address label, however, we are unable to guarantee that the Postman will always follow these instructions.
The majority of our parcels are sent with Royal Mail. We have used Royal Mail for many years now and find them extremely reliable. Please note that we occasionally send parcels with UPS too. UPS are an extremely reputable company and the largest express carrier and package delivery company in the world.
We take pride in packing our orders so that you receive your items in the best condition. Our orders will be sent out with a SockShop label on the front so if this is for a gift and you do not want people to know that you have bought something from SockShop then please advise us directly after placing the order, informing us that you do not want any branding on the outside of your parcel.